My past

My Past

Today i shall tell bout my sad past. The reasons why i am like this now. Its never that i have let out this much but i might do this to get a bit light headed. Till 7 th grade i was d cool hav fun always dont care a damn bout d world or studies kinda student. Later all this changed. Toward d end of my 7 th grade gay lesbians n all d other non straight stuff was being discussed. I had a friend n we were like d best friends ever. Always having fun together sharing d lunch hangin out at each others places playing d same sport n unity like no other. Having a friendship like this always may in the future b harmful to others in both studies n sports. So what two guys did was dat dey started calling us gay. We ignored at first we evn had a few bouts wid em but den as d audience grew we broke our friendship. In d 8 th grade we evn had our classes changed. Here at home my another close friend dis time a girl flew away to Dubai. Another good friend left for Canada. I was alone. That year i also lost a close sister to scorpion bite. All whom i liked r loved were lost. I had nothin to do but to study r for fun play games or watch shit. Cartoons no longer amazed me. In 9 th i bcame a book worm. I no longer enjoyed sports though i played football n if at some time my friends thought i do overtake dem dey had d past to take me down. Over time i grew over it. I only had a couple of friends who understood it n supported me. I am really thankful to them. Den came 10 th i thought in d classes i would make new friends but d school people always pressing d past button would stop me from doing that. I now hated d concept of friendship or love and sth. Thats y i studied all day.. N passed wid flying colours. 10 th vacation was meant for fun but when ur parents decide to put you in iit prep classes it equals no fun. Bcos of bad grades here i couldnt make friends. But i had this 1 friend he was there with me always. There by my side a born gifted genius as well. Played really nice football. Well der were two of dem actually. 😊  But i got a bit low score in cet n so i ended up here in atharva n dey r in dj. But i do meet up wid dem.Thats all i have here. Cool awesome friends here in Atharva whom i donot wish to loose... Thanks for reading this. 

Comments

Popular Posts