Blah blah blah

O dont know what the fuck am i writing so dont blame me if ders a hate statement or somthin explicit. My mind is completely fucked up like this fucked up world i live in. Some part is soo awesom but some part has a lot of pain in it. My unit tests were soo awesome. M getting almost full marks in all the papers. Todays ed paper went super awesome. But i got a shock as well my mom was called up bcos the colg thought i had low attendance. I dunno what the fuck has gone wrong with them. I hav almost attended all the lectures evn in the defaulters list i didnt have my name. And out of the blue they call up. Matter was cool wid mom she knew that i attended. The things got worse when my dad came to know bout it. And believe me he doesnt trust me. He said i must b bunking the lectures and college people are no fools to call my mom up. This is the first time ever in my life that such a thing has happened with me. Ugghgghgh. I m in a totally fucked up state now n its my dadajis birthday today. So we have all d people come up and celebrate. Now they want me to look happy and celebrate it.  How can u fuckin xpect a person to look happy after almost verbally n mentally thrashing him?? Do we live in such a bad dystopia?? Thats when i really love isolation n this is d way i am. Thanks for reading. I didnt xpect ny1 to read this thing. Its just for lightening my heart.  

Comments

Popular Posts